FOUNDED BY A VETERINARIAN, ROYAL CANIN has over 40 years experience in health nutrition. Our work with pet nutritionists, breeders, and veterinarians from around the world has provided us with knowledge about the specific nutritional requirements of dogs. This knowledge has allowed us to formulate the optimal diet for your dog's special needs.
- Helps maintain digestive health
- Supports skin health
- Compatible with Royal Canin Veterinary Diet HYDROLYZED PROTEIN Canine formulas
- Primary BrandRoyal Canin
- Weight17.6 OZ
- Days to ShipProduct Requires Prescription Verification, Ships Within 48 Hours
- Live FoodNo
Hydrolyzed Protein Canine Treats
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hydrolyzed Protein Canine Treats are formulated for adult dogs with food sensitivities. These treats are made with hydrolyzed soy proteins composed of low molecular weight peptides so the digestive tract can absorb these proteins, reducing the risk of a reaction in the immune system. Optimal amounts of B vitamins and amino acids also support a healthy skin barrier. These treats are a great way to reward your dog with sensitivities or provide them with a snack in between meals.
- Formulated as a treat for adult dogs with food sensitivities.
- Helps reduce skin and GI reactions that may be a result of sensitivities to common proteins found in pet foods.
- Reinforces the skin barrier with essential nutrients to support healthy skin in dogs with skin sensitivity and irritation.
- Relative Supersaturation (RSS) methodology helps maintain a healthy urinary environment.
- Ideal treat for dogs with long-term food sensitivities or during an elimination diet trial.
Brewers rice, hydrolyzed soy protein, chicken fat, natural flavors, vegetable oil, dried plain beet pulp, sodium silico aluminate, monocalcium phosphate, calcium sulfate, salt, fish oil, fructooligosaccharides, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, vitamins (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), inositol, niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement), sodium tripolyphosphate, taurine, choline chloride, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), trace minerals (zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate, calcium iodate), DL-methionine, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 22.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 14.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 2.6%, Moisture (max.) 10.0%